Paint Splash Effect on Face in Photoshop
In this article, I will teach you how to make Paint Splash Effect on Face in Photoshop.
You can download the brushes that I am going to use from the link:
If you don’t know how to install brushes in Adobe Photoshop then You can also watch our tutorial.
You can create Splash Effect by following the simple steps.
- Open the image in Photoshop.
- Unlock the layer by double clicking on it.
- Create an empty layer by the short key “Ctrl+shift+N” and name it “Layer 2”
- Fill it with white color by selecting the paint brush.
- Now select the brushes from tool bar or by short key “B”.
- Splash it randomly with black brush.
- Now again create an empty layer by the short key “Ctrl+shift+N” and name it “Layer 3” and fill it with white color.
- Hide the “Layer 3” for a while.
- Select “Layer 2” and from the Menu Bar click on “Select” and then click “Color Range”.
- Make sure that fuzziness is 200% and select the black color by color dropper.
- Hide the “Layer 2” and open the “Layer 3”.
- Now invert the selection by short key “Ctrl+Shift+I”.
- Apply a mask on it from the layer palettes.
- Now add the new layer above “Layer 0” by the short key “Ctrl+shift+N”
- Now select the Gradient Tool from the Tool Bar.
- Apply Gradient.
- Now apply the layer type from “Normal” to “Screen”.
- Paint Splash Effect is Ready.
You can watch the video tutorial