(Last Updated On: November 8, 2017)
MTH301 Assignment 1 Complete Solution 2017
MTH301 Assignment No 01 Solution Fall 2017
Assignment # 1
MTH301 (Fall 2017)
Total Marks: 10
Due Date: 08 -11-2017
DON’T MISS THESE: Important instructions before attempting the solution of this assignment:
• To solve this assignment, you should have good command over 01 – 07lectures.
• Upload assignments properly through LMS, No Assignment will be accepted through email.
• Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
• Don’t use colorful back grounds in your solution files.
• Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc for mathematical symbols.
• You should remember that if we found the solution files of some students are same then we will reward zero marks to all those students.
• Make solution by yourself and protect your work from other students, otherwise you and the student who send same solution file as you will be given zero marks.
• Also remember that you are supposed to submit your assignment in Word format any other like scan images etc will not be accepted and we will give zero marks correspond to these assignments.
a. Find the domain of f(x,y)
b. By using different paths, show that whether the limit of f(x,y) exists at the origin or not.
c. Is the function continuous at origin? Justify your answer.